Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day one - Spring Tablerunner

Holed up in the sewng room, designing away...hubby comes home.

House dark..."Honey, I'm hooommme"....Silence... Suddenly he shows up at the door of my room wondering if I've fallen into a hole.

Well, not quite but I didn't stop yesterday until I had the germ of an idea for my Spring tablerunner. Spent this morning deciding on color. Here it is:
  OR           
 
 
Having no patience whatsoever, I raced out to Quilt in a Day to buy fabric. I knew exactly what I wanted. El has a new line out called "Ellie Ann" from Benartex, so I got me some...

 
 Hours later.......
 
 
 
Well Phooey. Seems like I have this tendency to pick the hardest blocks to figure out. Looks like I'm going to need more time to make the first block but I've learned a lot today. I will say, something is not right here...I would swear the computer is WRONG!! (Couldn't possibly be lil' ole me, could it?)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment