Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back at last

At long last, I am back. Been busy as a bee.

Big news is that I have signed on with ARBEE Designs as a designer and am in the process of writing my very first quilt pattern! Thanks so much to Ruth Blanchett for affording me this opportunity!

http://www.arbeedesigns.com/

Check out the site. Lots of neat stuff there and one of these days, my pattern will be there too!

Whew, there is a lot to know. I can design all day long but writing and illustrating those designs is another ball of wax and I'm scrambling up the learning curve.

Here's a picture of the quilt, I still have to make the sample.


In other news, we are empty nesters! I'm happy and sad all at the same time. But that extra room sure will come in handy for getting the longarm out of the dining room.

Better get back to sewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment